Found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmtrakFan14

Amtrak Fanatic!
I finally found a person who is selling a few walthers amtrak amfleets in phase IV :D:D:D I going to purchase them in about a week or so and decal them up into phase IVB -I have the decals for it- :) The brick wall to finishing this train has collapsed! :D I'm so happy! I'll make a video of the finished lake shore limited train for you guys to see :D

Hey hey hey hey hey!!!! :) Alright already! :p Get them while you can I always say. You've got me so amped now.....I may have to order a bunch of used railcars from my favorite N scale procurement source. :rolleyes:

Mike

Always good when you find something your looking for. I had that problem with some items such as Atlas NECR GP38's, Atlas Guilford GP40's, and Walthers Amtrak Phase 3 73' Budd Baggage cars, LOL. Slowly I was able to find the NECR units and I currently have 2 of the Guilford HH GP40's at a shop to pick up and picked up 6 of the baggage cars from the Amtrak store when they had them in stock. At the rate everything is going to preorder if you don't order it you will have to hunt it down later on so get used to it, lol.

Oh, then you probably got the Microscale set for P42s (set #87-1267). It has a few decals on that sheet that can be used for IVb passenger cars.

But we still need a good passenger car decal set for IVb. Especially for Superliners and baggage cars.

Oh, then you probably got the Microscale set for P42s (set #87-1267). It has a few decals on that sheet that can be used for IVb passenger cars.

But we still need a good passenger car decal set for IVb. Especially for Superliners and baggage cars.

Oh! ok now I get it, no I didnt get that decal sheet yet and I have a decal sheet for IV cars XD

Back