Ford Motor company Loco and coal cars

wasn't there a guy on here doing the custom photo etching for a ford switcher? whatever happend to that?

I got to this picture and I actually said, out loud, "Oh wow, it's red!" From the black and white photos I fully expected it to be two tone gray.

ford1001.jpg

There was an HO scale brass model of it made in the late 1980's, I think. Would be as rare as hens' teeth though.

Paul

Overland did one in ho scale in 2002 in the ford scheme, there was 100 imported they are a little rare but they come up for sale from time to time

I am currently waiting in the shadows to pounce on one!!!

thanks for the extra pics... I recall that there was a guy a few years ago making the front end grill... I also recall seeing pics of an HO scale replica but dont recall the top being red. I thought it was cream and dark blue?? anyways it is a nice looking loco and just wanted to share the old footage of it with the hopper cars.

Trent

thanks for the extra pics... I recall that there was a guy a few years ago making the front end grill... I also recall seeing pics of an HO scale replica but dont recall the top being red. I thought it was cream and dark blue?? anyways it is a nice looking loco and just wanted to share the old footage of it with the hopper cars.

Trent

Dans resin castings did a scratchbuild of a 132 ton switcher and it was in the WAG paint scheme. The WAG engines are the Fords!! When Ford sold them they were sold to the WAG

heres the link

http://www.dansresincasting.com/GE132 ton PG1.htm

I was working on getting a grill photoetched for mine. The project got put on the back burner for a while. Too many other projects that need more attention right now

Back