FEC HO Project Blog

brickbuilder711

FEC Train 222
FEC *I MEAN CSX* HO Project Blog

Well, I started a blog last Sunday to account happenings pertaining to my FEC project which is impending. :D

Enjoy the blog and feel free to look around. Still fairly new, but it will be improved as time progresses. :D

Link (insert down arrow here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you get back on track with your blog. Not to worry about that brush painted engine. You can strip off that paint and then do it right when you get your air brush.

Glad to see you get back on track with your blog. Not to worry about that brush painted engine. You can strip off that paint and then do it right when you get your air brush.

Thanks, Jim. That engine is doing OK, I EXPERIMENTED with spraypaint of an identical color since one of my buddies told me it was good (he did try it on his CSX SD80MAC) and I had little to complain about. It was just hard to get the nose painted YN3 but I will try that when I buy an airbrush.
The unit will stay with me but I will shop around for new locomotives. Either way, I don't know how good the unit I had is to stay since the contacts and other parts started rusting. But I'll see what I do with it in the meantime.

***Despite my inactivity over the past few months I am willingly getting back into it all. However, I opted to change URLs. The Google account associated with CSXHOSCaleFlorida.blogspot was obsoleted in my books since TolgaCSXRailfan was created with special add-ons and designated for YouTube.

The new location is http://csxmiamisublayout.blogspot.com/ and entries will now be posted more regularly.

Back