Exhibition in a polytechnical museum in Moscow.

rustam

Exhibition in a polytechnical museum in Moscow in the beginning of December of this year.
To your attention, Friends, some photos!

Hi rust, :)

I'm completely not sure why, but I like this picture with the little building. Maybe because it's open and not crowded...

attachment.php

I love it to see MRRing from other countries!! Rustam, I hope you find our forum fun and in formative! I for one love to see more MRR from your part of the world! Me for one love the pic's you sent....please keep them comming!

ок! I will make for a forum still a photo! I am glad that you friends have answered on my photos!
:)

Exhibition in a polytechnical museum in Moscow in the beginning of December of this year.
To your attention, Friends, some photos!

Interesting to see something different from abroad.
I especially like the red automobile; very detailed. Do you know what make and model it is.? And who makes it?

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
The red car on a photo it GAZ-21 (Volga). It is handwork from an exhibition. Who has made I don't know.

zoegraf at you good BeL Air )))

I love it to see MRRing from other countries!! Rustam, I hope you find our forum fun and in formative! I for one love to see more MRR from your part of the world! Me for one love the pic's you sent....please keep them comming!

Here it is a little PICO :D

Crysler on a platform the beautiful!
I will lay out a photo still...

It is made by Atlas Masterpiece series. Rico and Atlas Masterpiece are my favourite HO scale auto makers. I also like the trucks that Athearn makes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riga station in Moscow

Friends! Look still photos!
It is a breadboard model at the Riga station in Moscow.

Sorry... A lot of green color)))

Back