Engineer shows industries to model, and really great advice.

Nice. Thank you.

At the 3:16 mark, a question about the brick structure with 1906 on its face. To the building right it appears to be a former roundhouse. I know you stated you didn't exactly know what each of the structures do, by any chance do you know what this particular complex did?

Great stuff again DJ. A fifteen inch radius in HO is a 55 degree curve. Yeah, four axle units only.

I went further (probably too far, once again) over in your Youtube thread.

BTW, what threw me as regards you and N scale is that I could have sworn I saw your avatar sporting the tagline "Professor of HO" when I first signed in here at MRF. And for some reason I had the idea your "Canyon Diablo Bridge" was built in HO too.

Anyway, I can see now why you spent video time on the Free-moN exhibit a while back. Which begs the question: Are involved in Free-moN yourself?

BTW, what threw me as regards you and N scale is that I could have sworn I saw your avatar sporting the tagline "Professor of HO" when I first signed in here at MRF. And for some reason I had the idea your "Canyon Diablo Bridge" was built in HO too.

Anyway, I can see now why you spent video time on the Free-moN exhibit a while back. Which begs the question: Are involved in Free-moN yourself?
I believe you're thinking of a different member called "D&J Railroad"

Back