Engine Roster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold 6 of my older engines about 6 months ago because they weren't of the newer more modern diesels. Now, I think I should have kept them because I took some vintage loco's & made Tourist engines out of them w.new lettering etc. I kept the Kato's, Stewarts & Atlas engines. But, someday I'm going to have to get rid of some more of the older stuff. Some engines just never get enough run time. I have a lot of SD40-2's that I might part w/next year. Not Yet.

Numbers by themselves are meaningless.
Correct. Numbers, such as mine (at least I can speak for myself) are only for larger railroads. I plan to model Cajon Pass, and the way I want to model "requires" a larger fleet. It costs money though!

atsf3751_01.jpg

ub3151_02.jpg

scax884_06.jpg

scax877_01.jpg

cp8530_01.jpg

Sweet!! I dont know what it is about the CP paint but i really like it. Someday ill get 1 or 2 locos with he CP paint lol
I'll bet it because they're pretty much the only red locomotives left... Although there are a few lease units in red paint, CP happens to be the only class 1 to be so bold (remember red paint costs more).

WAAAAHOOOO I just won a Athearn Genesis BNSF SD75I in the Red and Silver Paint on ebay for $33.33, $41.33 with shipping!!!! Man im stoked!! :D :D :D :D

LOL yup now i got 2 Genesis BNSF SD75I's and 4 Genesis BNSF SD70MAC's, Genesis SP SD70M, Genesis CSX SD70MAC, and 4 Genesis CSX/CNW SD60's with a few KATO's, Atlas Silvers, and Athearn RTR's lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow boys! I've got 17 (19 if you included Thomas and James) and I'm thinking of selling some because I have too many.

To start:

Providence and Worcester:
GP38-2 #2007
GP38-2 #2009
U18-B #1801
B23-7 #2201
8-40-B # 4001
8-40-B #4002
8-40-B 4004

I don't have pictures of these yet. I could if someones wants them. 2007 is not officialy in my roster yet as it is still somewhere between Connecticut and Washington state on a UPS truck.

I have many others in the form of BN, Amtrak, a Canadian National, and a New Haven. I will get the models of these and post later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't feel like snapping numerous pics of each loco or small group shots. So I made a hastely made panoramic shot of about 90% of my motive power.
Untitled_Panorama1.png

Correct. Numbers, such as mine (at least I can speak for myself) are only for larger railroads. I plan to model Cajon Pass, and the way I want to model "requires" a larger fleet. It costs money though!

I'm with Josh on this one. Numbers only matter if there is a reason for them. Once I build JTEX (switcher salvage and rebuilders shop) then my numbers will make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back