Electric Drill for pin vise bits?

GDSmith

Sometime in the past few months, someone posted (probably as a reply to a thread) an electric drill (battery operated?) that would accept the SMALL bits that we use in our pin vises. I remember seeing the picture of the drill .... I even remember going to a website (or two) and looking at the drill .. but now, CRS (Can't Remember S(ummmm, Stuff) :) ) ..

So, does anyone have the info? I've tried a SEARCH of this site but there's just wayyyy to much data at this point.

Thanks

Just one problem with this method. With the small bits (61-80) if you get even slightly off the vertical, you lose the bit. Micromark makes an adaptor kit for the NWSL Sensi-Press that accepts these small bits, or you can pick up a small jewelers drill press for less then $200.00. The Sensi-Press and adaptor together would cost you around $100.00. Maybe a little more than you'd prefer to spend, but good tools pay for themselves in the end.

http://www.micromark.com/Drill-andTap-Holder-for-Press-It-and-Sensi-Press,8264.html

I don't know why you would want to use a drill under 1/16" with a motor.
I use a hand drill once called an egg beater drill.

Search egg beater drills.
Works great for me.

G'day...What about a Dremel...The correct collett and the handpiece (like a pen) is awesome..Along with my Xuron track cutters , the most used tool I have...Cheers Rod..

Back