Digitrax LNRPs and Digitrax Accessories

D&J RailRoad

Professor of HO
I have three sets of BDL168s and SE8Cs on my empire and the Train Controller Silver software coordinating their actions.
I recently realigned my loconet and put both of these accessories onto one LNRP along with reassigning other components to the other two LNRPs. The command station and boosters are on one side of the LNRPs and everything else on the far side.
Shortly after the realignment I noticed that none of the occupancy blocks were triggering on my computer screen while trains were running. With that, none of my signals were responding to the trains either. I just figured I might have a BDL168 that might have gone bad a while ago with the Tam Valley Soft Start went bad and smoked part of my benchwork.
Now, just this evening I was reading some of the threads on the Digitrax Users Forum and found a post about the LNRPs and how the BDL168 and the SE8C may have trouble communicating effectively through the LNRP barrier.
I think I'll give that a shot tomorrow and see if my signal system comes back alive.

Back