Critter Shed

Sounds like a great idea, I know when i got done rolling out what I needed for the roof of my critter shed my fingers were very sore. I tryed different surfaces and a piece of pine was about the best but what ever works.

Very clever idea Gary

Thanks for the interest, started with aluminum duct tape cut into strips then rolled the shank of a needle vise over it pushing very hard. painted with rust colored paint and weathered with several colors of chalk and you have some nice rusty corrugated metal. You can also use heavy duty aluminum foil and glue it down.

One of the best things about our hobby is sharing & helping others with our own experiences to greater the skill levels of everyone. Once in awhile we come across an idea from someone else & we share it but not to claim all the praise & glory of the idea. I would suggest that when we do share these ideas the gentlemens way is to at least give the originator some little credit. Here is my link, start with page #18 to see how I did it.
http://www.thewhistlepost.com/forums/craftsmans-bench/11943-sawdust-shed-contest-entry-2.html

One of the best things about our hobby is sharing & helping others with our own experiences to greater the skill levels of everyone. Once in awhile we come across an idea from someone else & we share it but not to claim all the praise & glory of the idea. I would suggest that when we do share these ideas the gentlemens way is to at least give the originator some little credit. Here is my link, start with page #18 to see how I did it.

Sawdust, first off sorry that i did not mention you as the source of the idea, as you stated about helping as I have been an active member of other types of forums for years and ideas get shared all the time and credit is very rarely given to the originator. Again I offer my apologies in open forum as I was just sharing your idea and did not mean to take the credit.

No problem Gary your not only a gentleman but an outstanding modeler with very high skill levels. We all love to share & help encourage other modelers to bring them to new levels & learn ourselves. Looking forward to seeing more of your modeling here or anywhere else. Thanks!:D

Back