Creepy Ebayers!!!

And he's a fellow Canadian too...I'm so embarrased... :)

How did this guy get to 117 feedbacks?? Maybe the account got hacked or something.

Mark

First, it seems to be a female by the listing, since she says her boyfriend stole, cheated, and lied. It looks like she's a very infrequent seller on e-bay who seems to mostly sell dresses. It proves that even crazy people can sell dresses. :)

WOW!!!! I wonder if I can sell my cat box cleanings on E-BAY everything else is for sell? toast that looks like Mother Mary, corn flaks that look like the good state of Illinois?

does anyone know why when someone is the high bidder on things, mostly railroad related i've noticed there name is something like this A****D? Everthing i've looked it the names all appear like that.

does anyone know why when someone is the high bidder on things, mostly railroad related i've noticed there name is something like this A****D? Everthing i've looked it the names all appear like that.
To counteract spammers...

Like Josh said. Actually they've changed it on all auctions now - during current auctions, all bidders in the list have their names discombobulated (other than your own). It's part of the new security measures.

Mark

Wow! I'm not sure if crazy people selling their inner child or this guy is worse. At least he seems to have a sense of humor. :) I wonder if we could organize a joint auction for things like bent rail joiners, flex track that won't flex, and some left over pieces from Plasticville kits? I'll bet we could make some money if we packaged it right. :D

The biggest problem is that insurance is not available on that bent nail. Imagine the disappointment if it were to get lost... :( :p

Jim, I like the flex track idea - "Defective Flex Track - GUARANTEED not to flex."

But one of the craziest things I've seen is an actual auction for 10 empty (read again: empty) Athearn blue boxes that went for like 30 or 40 bucks. The shipping alone was 20 bucks or so. I said PARDON? :)

Mark

Mark- I have seen a few of those auctions for empty boxes as well and was a bit dumbfounded. I suppose they woule come in handy for storage/sorting/packaging but, the price does go a bit high.

Weirdest auction I EVER saw on E-bay was for a mason jar painted black, with a lid tightened down on it. This was several years ago. They had quite some fun with it across the street.:)

Seller claimed it was a ghost!:eek::eek: This ghost had caused him a great deal of trouble. He caught it, and was selling it for what he could get. :rolleyes:

IIRC, he sold it for a substantial amount.:confused:

Mark- I have seen a few of those auctions for empty boxes as well and was a bit dumbfounded. I suppose they woule come in handy for storage/sorting/packaging but, the price does go a bit high.

I sold two empty Overland Models boxes on eBay some time ago. I obtained two of their car models from the estate of a late friend and sold them on eBay. It wasn't until some time later that I came across the boxes for the models. Some guy wanted them. Of course they were really heavy cardboard with foam lining.

We found 2 small hermit crabs,1 scallop, 5 purple sea urchins, and 1 old soda can with the seaweed octopus tending her eggs (we left her alone) in it at the beach today! we can sell them saying they look like famous people!

Back