Contact info for atlasrr.com forums?

NYSW F45

Been trying to register i dont know how many times already. Get the "your almost there" message and never do i get an email. So I try again, samething. I've emailed them countless times and never a response. Does anyone know of other email contacts for the forums or hell know a mod that can help me out with registration?

I've had exactly the same problem and gave up. Something is messed up with their registration system.

Yep...I never have been able to get in either. :confused:

Guess they just don't want the likes of us in their forum! :rolleyes:

Rotor

Strange, I rarely ever go there but I had no problems logging on. Heck I even forgot my user name there but something remembered and filled in the blanks and I was in.
Looks like there was a bit of differences going on in a couple of threads so enough was enough and I back paged to here. That was earlier this afternoon past.
Cheers Willis

Well they must not give a crap. Several emails to a working email address and no responses back.

I always had the same problem...and probably always will.

However, I always go there for my news. They are one of the best forums. No BS or anything. If there's a question that I know the answer to (but can't reply), it will get answered intelligently and correctly by one of their members.

I'd just leave them alone. They are near perfect as it is...

Phil

I just registered, (again) and got a message about an email. I never got an email, and now it says my screen name is already taken. But I can't log in!

I never have gotten registered there in 3 or 4 years of trying.

Rotor

I'm wondering if they reduce their [forum-related] staffing during the summer months, or maybe the person who is supposed to handle this stuff is on vacation? Also, some people have said the Atlas forums used to shut down completely for the summer.

But they should at least have an automated tool to handle registrations, that software is probably hosed in some way...

I just registered, (again) and got a message about an email. I never got an email, and now it says my screen name is already taken. But I can't log in!

I never have gotten registered there in 3 or 4 years of trying.

Rotor

thats what i got and get now if i try to log in with my info. I mean ok, summer some companies slow down and such. But obviously they aren't closed if they are doing new products and such and going to shows.

And yes the forums are pretty dam good i must say. But i want to register so i can post a question about the Atlas U34CH's they released years ago.

Back