Construction, FINALLY

ScottoT

So I finally have construction started on my layout. The delays were in part financial and part mismanagement of assets ie; not purchasing a dehumidifier.

Anyway here is a quick refresher of the basement. IMG_8220.jpgIMG_8046.jpgIMG_8119.jpgIMG_7944.jpg

on a side note, can someone help me figure out how to post pictures vertically, so the don't show up horizontally?

Should be something in your 'puter's photo viewing software to rotate pictures before copying them and pasting.

Should be something in your 'puter's photo viewing software to rotate pictures before copying them and pasting.

In the folder I have them stored in on my computer the photos are in the proper orientation, but when I load them here they "post" the opposite way. I had thought maybe they were wrong on my computer too, but I double checked.

What did you take the pics with? When I had an iPhone, once I got them to my pc, I had to take a screen shot, I use MWsnap, outline the area you want, capture it, resize to small or medium, then save. Pics then came out right when uploaded to a forum.
Hope this helps.

Can't help with the photo posting problem but isn't it a great feeling to get things underway! :)

On second thoughts, what do you take the pics with? What editing software do you use? How do you post them? Maybe that might help some of us help figure out the problem.

Can't help with the photo posting problem but isn't it a great feeling to get things underway! :)

On second thoughts, what do you take the pics with? What editing software do you use? How do you post them? Maybe that might help some of us help figure out the problem.

Some of my pictures have been taken with my iPhone camera but others have been taken with my Nikon. It hasn't seemed to matter what device is taking the pictures. I've sent them to my computer using my phone, downloaded them and stored them in a "layout photos" album. I am assuming from some of the comments that just doing the download of the photos is the problem, that I need to adjust them somehow using my Photoshop program (photoshop CC)? Because they VIEW in that folder in the proper orientation, without any adjustments.

wow I feel very foolish now, but I wouldn't think that step would be necessary. Lesson learned. It's not like I don't have the tools. Thank you Tony! Good to see you back on here, my friend.

Scot,

Thank you and not a problem mate. Sometimes the most obvious solution is right under our noses and it's a little tough seeing under our nose :)

Back