check this out!!

Well, it's a heck of job of workmanship, the engine does run, but it still sounds more like my old Cox gas airplane motors than a 'Vette. :)

Modelers are all crazy, and I've seen this done before. The love of modeling be it trains, planes, or automobiles is inspiring. Makes our hobbies a real presure relief valve, and tons of fun. Who cares what it sounds like, the fun of a successful build, and personal achievement are out of this world fun.

Modelers are all crazy, and I've seen this done before. The love of modeling be it trains, planes, or automobiles is inspiring. Makes our hobbies a real presure relief valve, and tons of fun. Who cares what it sounds like, the fun of a successful build, and personal achievement are out of this world fun.

I agree. I can imagine and appreciate the time and effort spent on this, and think it's really cool that someone has the knowledge, ability, and patience to do something like this.

Paul O.

Friggin' amazing. :eek: That was a guy on a mission. If I needed a mechanical engineer, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

Back