Came across this today

Khonda714

Union Pacific All The Way
Hey I just wanted to let all of you know that theres a huge model train sale if you live in the Los Angles Orange County area.

The store is Arnies Trains in Westminster.

Heres the address: 6452 Industry Way #B Westminster, CA 92683

heres the phone number too: (714) 893-1015

Arnies Trains

Hi Khonda.
Is there any more information on the sale, perhaps some sort of list on the net??
I will be near Westminster in a few days, but I don't want to drive over there and find that there is nothing that I need/want?? Or that the sale is over.
Mac

The guys are Arnies Trains are a GREAT bunch of guys. Very nice, and a helpful bunch who know what their talking about. I used to go in there for their big year end sales, they have a HUGE selection of inventory and their sale prices are always pretty hard to pass up. I havnt been to their shop in a while, but i need to get down there because some of the stuff on sale is stuff i cant get ahold of myself or the prices are better then what i could order for at my own dealer cost :eek: :D

Arnie's and their sales are the reason I have HO now.:eek:
I went in for a package of N scale couplers, and got a really good deal on some DCC-and-sound equipped HO locomotives. I currently have 8 of them, when I have them all sitting on the layout, it sounds like an engine terminal...
BTW, that HO SP AC6000CW in the display case is mine, hands off! (I have the other one here at home):p

can anyone help here,

on there weekly special they show boley ho scale vehicles for $3.98 each and there is a bunch id like to oder but wanna see what they have, but the dont list any boley items on there web site & i cant exactly drive over there lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cars that they have there for $2.98 are an assortment. Its kind of like a big tub and box full of them. I will be there tomorrow and I can take some pictures and post them on here.

The cars that they have there for $2.98 are an assortment. Its kind of like a big tub and box full of them. I will be there tomorrow and I can take some pictures and post them on here.

If ya would that be great, there ad on the weekly special section is kinda misleading.

"HO Vehicle Sale Reg $12-15, Arnie's BLOW-OUT $3.98 each! Tons to choose from!"

thats what the add says then hes standing by a rather large rack of boley trucks.

But there isnt even any Ho scale vehicles listed on there site for less then $4.98 i guess im a lil confused here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see well its really not miss leading I got a little confused at what you were getting at I am sorry about that.

The picture that you saw is accurate all of those are on sale for that price they are $3.98. There's at least like 2 big shelfs like that all at that price. They have fire trucks, tow trucks, work trucks, you name it its there.

oh ok well then it wouldnt be misleading lol.

I went on there site to see what they had but they list no boley vehicles at all. So it makes it kinda difficult to order them if they dont have em listed.

unless it is an in store only sell, but even then id think they would have them listed on the site at regular price.

I couldnt find an email addy to send of a message to try and get some info or anything like that.

Back