Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

In the last Contest one of the changes was the door on the 'shed.' Actually, it was an outhouse. Two holer in fact.

Two%20Holer_zps5izx4ojs.jpg

I thought you might want to see some scratch building close up. Jim:)
Yep , I could go in there ( if I had to ) LOL
I like it Jim.
Mike

Hi Mike, thanks. I put some door handles on the doors last night. This brings up another important point about photography. I guess I had planned door handles, but I had to finish this for the Contest. Then I forgot about them until I took this photo. So, I busted myself and finished it. Same thing in this next photo. See if any of you can spot the error. The point here is that there is a fine line between comedy and tragedy. Suppose you sent this photo in to MR for trackside photos! Not. Jim :(

More%20Turntable_zpscyse7hgn.jpg

1. I don't see the wabbit anywhere.
2. One of the steel guy wires over the gin pole on the turntable looks out of place.

LOL .. That's my thoughts?

Photo's are a great way to do tour own analysis of something. They certainly do have a way of "highlighting" and errors or issues that may have not been seen in "real life".

Great tool, but a pain in the butt as well :)

Jim,

Small flaw or not, it is still a great picture.

Thanks guys, yep, I've always taken photos to spot flaws. (since digital cameras came out) I must be getting old because I seldom do it any longer. Lesson here is a good photo ruined I guess. This should show the importance of always giving you photo at least a close 'eyeball' inspection before taking the picture. Jim :eek:

So let's try this photo again. A different angle but the cable is fixed. Problem is no loco! I call this photo, 'Hurry up and wait.' Jim :)
Hurry%20up%20and%20wait_zpsd23jjbbe.jpg

RR, No, I just put it there for the Contest. They haven't had time to grow I guess?:confused: Thanks for pointing that out! lol Jim :eek:

Thanks Tony, did you get any snow?

By the way everyone, I go into the hospital this Friday at noon for a heart procedure. If I come through it alive I will be online Saturday. If you don't hear from me during the weekend then things didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Thank you. Jim :eek:

Thanks Tony, did you get any snow?

By the way everyone, I go into the hospital this Friday at noon for a heart procedure. If I come through it alive I will be online Saturday. If you don't hear from me during the weekend then things didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Thank you. Jim :eek:

Jim,

Mate, sorry I didn't see that part but hope all goes well for you and that you will be back, better than ever.

Thanks fellows. I expect to have no issues tomorrow. I just hope this will help with a shortness of breath issue I've had for sometime. I would like to get back to senior softball, but right now that is out. Jim :(

Thanks fellows. I expect to have no issues tomorrow. I just hope this will help with a shortness of breath issue I've had for sometime. I would like to get back to senior softball, but right now that is out. Jim :(
Jim , I know all will go well and you will be back where you need to be.
Thinking of you , Mike & Robin

Back