Belleville Model Railroad Club

midrange

Steam & Diesel Fan
I have been a member of this club for a month now. Great bunch of guys to work with. Very knowledgeable. I know theres not many local Canadians on here, but i thought i'd share this anyways.

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME

We meet every tuesday from 7-9:30.

www.bellevillemodelrailroad.org

NOV 7th, 2009 we are having an open house pot luck.

Currently we are in a tough position due to the fact our club is right at the via station, and they are building a new 7 million dollar via station and we are 99% sure our building will be taken down, and we are looking for a new home. Wish us luck.

Great bunch of guys to work with.
Why not get them to become members here on the forum, then you'll have lot's of locals here too.:D

Used to live in your area from about 1967 to 1976 and in 74/75 I went to Loyalist. We did our shopping in Belleville also. That's a long time ago
We pass through that area every couple of years or so but don't stop.

Cheers
Willis

Hey Willis,

I'll point out this forum at the next meeting. I'm not sure if many of them know how to work a computer though. I mean i'm sure they do, but maybe not a forum.. The majority are seniors, i'm the only one around my age group.

The majority are seniors,
Seniors eh! :D you might be surprised. Now back in the good old days, when 16K was a lot of memory, and code had to be as efficient as possible, the processor was hand wired, I used to hand code (write computer programs) at work. I'm 74 you might be surprised what us old folks have stored under the dome :D

Actually they might be surprised on what they can learn here and the amount of information they may be able to help other forum members with.
Anyway give it a try.

Cheers
Willis

Back