Atlas FlexTrack? Older Stuff?

kz9

Has anyone got any insight on the Atlas Flextrack that has the rail stapled to the ties?

I might be able to get my hands on a bunch for a good price. Think its worth it?

Has anyone got any insight on the Atlas Flextrack that has the rail stapled to the ties?

I might be able to get my hands on a bunch for a good price. Think its worth it?

For one thing it's brass trak & I'm about the only one that uses it. The stapled track uses real thin cardboard ties & it won't connect to any other trak unless you put a spacer under the ties. I use those ties for a fill-in when I cut the rail & take out 2 ties for the connectors. I have about 3 rolls, enough to last a lifetime. It's not used anymore.

I think your thinking about something else? This stuff is NS and comes in 36'' sections. The ties are fibre I guess, not cardboard. Thanks for the reply tho Larry.

The guy offered to send me a small section first so I could take a look.....

Well, I've never seen NS w/stapled ties. Must be something new. Over the years I thought I had seen every kind of track that had ever been made. Like they say, "You learn something new everyday".
Fibre is right. I didn't use the correct , what were we talk'in about, CRS.

I'll post up a picture of it. I know you have been in the hobby for decades, so I hope this guys doesn't send me brass.

Larry, postage was too much for me. If you would like I can fwd you the guys E-mail and you can talk to him about it if you would like to buy. $35 for....

27 Pieces 36"
1 " 29"
3 " 26"
3 " 22"
4 " 17"

Larry, postage was too much for me. If you would like I can fwd you the guys E-mail and you can talk to him about it if you would like to buy. $35 for....

27 Pieces 36"
1 " 29"
3 " 26"
3 " 22"
4 " 17"
Thanks Kellan, that would be Great.:D

Back