Anyone heard from larry?

Last I heard from him he was over the hill with some sickness, either pheumonia or the flu, and was having some soreness, maybe back issues, as well. Last I heard from him was probably 2 weeks ago, and he mentioned it had been awhile since hed been able to go run his trains.

Larry (long winded old fart) sent me an email and said he was taking a break from all RR forums for a while. He is working hard on his layout for my upcoming visit. I will be in Fla in either Jan or sometime later. It all depends on when my daughters decide we are going to Disney World. The last time I was in Orlando was in Mar. of 1971. All that was out at the Disney site was a preview center and a lot of construction going on.

It all depends on when my daughters decide we are going to Disney World. The last time I was in Orlando was in Mar. of 1971. All that was out at the Disney site was a preview center and a lot of construction going on.
Ratworld has changed a lot in the last 40 odd years. Unsolicited advice: Let somebody else drive, it'll be a lot less stress on you...

Back