A&P MOW vehicles

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

migalyto

Jerome,

That’s not a small collection you have there! I would call that a rather large collection, and a beautiful one at that!

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
Jerome,

That’s not a small collection you have there! I would call that a rather large collection, and a beautiful one at that!
Thank you migalyto. With this next batch, that should be enough.

Tonight I got one side done on them. I also decided to make up some for JTEX, my switcher junkyard.

Attachments

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
Sherrel, I was lucky enough to get a bunch of the Boley's when Mark was still buying from his distributor. They were much more affordable back then. Since Walthers took over that line, they have gotten really expensive. The River Point Station trucks are just now coming in stock down here by me.

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
Jerome -- You gotta know that I'm just pulling your leg?
They would be too modern for my needs (if I had a need?) !!
Still, they are very cool!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com