A-Frame on the cliff

nmaniac

Here is the flagship kit of what was once New Rail Models:(

DSCN7602.png

DSCN7603.png

DSCN7604.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I remember them when they first came out, thinking what nice detailing they had for N scale. Are they gone now? If so, that's too bad. At least you got the A frame and did a very nice job with it.

That's a good looking A-Frame you have there nmaniac, nice work. I like it so much that I might just have to see if I can find room for one of those myself....:)

Morning Carl,Thank you very much I listed the link,if you do build it use yellow wood glue I would place some in a small cup and let it get tacky,the deck frame on hte underside is the hardest part and I used Mini-wax stain pens got them at Home Depot its easier to pre-stain the parts before you cut them out:D post pics to plz.

Your model looks a lot like a place I actually stayed, even the size of the grassy area and the grade of the surrounding terrain. Off the picture and downhill there would have been several more just like it in a valley. That is really cool, actually brought back memories.

One more from the old NRM line,this was a SP track shed :D

DSCN7917.png

DSCN7918.png

This kit is from Northeast kits I think not sure:confused: but a really great build:D

DSCN7913.png

DSCN7914.png

DSCN7915.png

DSCN7916.png

Back