A buggy bug. BLI issue

NVSrr1500

Ok. I seek an electrical diagram of BLI centipedes. One of the pair is acting like it is a 0-4-0 with one axle powercontacts. It also has a tracking issue that might be related if the contacts aren’t right or wire pulling or something like that. Before I open it up, I am hoping for something better than the exploded view that is with it. For the electrical. This issue in question, it hesitates randomly causing the p2 sound to cut out and not respond tomfunctio yet it does keep going and respond to power commands. It randomly cutouts out. Straight or curve doesn’t matter where. Except up grade always on the up grade mid slope it dies completely. A nudge gets it going again. Doesn’t track well through manufacurered turns. Hand laid it curses through fine. The other unit of the pair. Has no issues. Any electrical diagrams other tha. The exploded view out there?
shane

I've experienced that on BLI Paragon 2 engines remove the sideframes and the electrical pickup shoes clean the ends of the axles and the part of the sideframes that contacts the axle ends at the wheels put the trucks back together and see if that helps.

Back