A Blog

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Does anyone else on the forum have a Blog besides me? Mine is Art & Model railroad related. What is your's & do you have a link? I want to get some more idea's for mine.
Thanks!!:rolleyes:

I have a railroad photography blog at: www.allaboardwithkevin.blogspot.com
It features pictures I have taken around my area of trains. Specifically the engines. It is mostly about the Providence And Worcester but I also have other local railroads. I don't get to update it as much as I would like but it does get updated. I hope to do one soon.

Kevin you most love those new b40-8w's rolling around on the p&w...

I don't see them often. I was only lucky enough to catch the one I did. I missed the 4005 several times. I wanted to get that before they painted it but right now its at the paint shop. I get more excited to see the geeps in town.

I know they got rid of the gp40's a few months back, so now they only have what, 2 gp38's. I'm going to be modeling a few p&w engines inludeing th b40-8w's

Wow they have that many! I do paint my own. I mainly do pan am and I'm now doing NS
aea15d53.jpg

d04f5a53.jpg

1872d79f.jpg

Kevin,
Nice Blog. You are more into the Prototype than I am. Great bunch of pictures. I kept the link. I'll check it out weekly, so, ya better get busy & update it.
I try to add something to mine everyday. I added the Stations of the Cross to my art section last nite. I think it's a way to express yourself in your Hobbies & in your Everyday Life. I like it a lot better than Facebook. Facebook is getting way to personnal lately. I use to do Twitter, but I always ran out of word space. LOL
For a "Long Winded Old Fart" just didn't have the ( ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Back