4NScale and Rio Grande Hobbies Closing

Too bad but, unfortunately he's not Citigroup. :( OTOH, look at his hours. It's really hard to get working people in your store if you're only open 11-5, M-F.

Too bad but, unfortunately he's not Citigroup. :( OTOH, look at his hours. It's really hard to get working people in your store if you're only open 11-5, M-F.

Jim, I've noticed that with most mom and pop store they're never open! they open between 9 and 10am and close at 6pm?:mad: and never open on Sundays any more? I use to work for a MOM and Pomp Aquarium store after school and on weekend weekdays we were open to 9pm and sat/sun open till 10pm. we we're hopping at those hours. Dana's train down the road from me are tu-f 10-5 and 10-4 sat. closed sunday:mad: hence why I never go there.......never open when i get time:rolleyes: thank God for mail order.

One of my LHS's does the appointment thing after hours. If you are one of those guys who end up with work even on Saturdays he'll set up an appointment with you that evening or even on a Sunday. I'm a happy camper here.:D:D

One of my LHS's does the appointment thing after hours. If you are one of those guys who end up with work even on Saturdays he'll set up an appointment with you that evening or even on a Sunday. I'm a happy camper here.:D:D

There was this LHS in a guys basement of his house in Parma, Ohio I knew was like that.......Under the table kinda thing he had going on. You had to know somebody who knew some body kinda thing to go there:rolleyes: My one cousin knew him and took me. This was 25+ years ago Don't ask me where he was I don't remember...:confused: all I remember it kida reminded me of Chester Hollys place down here in Tampa, Florida!

Back