33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention – Show Your Layout

Work is progressing on the 33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention. This event is coming to Pasadena, CA, in 2013 on August 28 – 31 at the Pasadena Hilton Hotel. Jeff Smith, who organized the Twenty-Sixth Annual Sn3 Symposium, and Fred Hill of the Whistle Stop, will oversee this Convention.

I will be handling the layout tours and these self-guided tours will take place throughout Southern California*.

We will have many visitors from across the United States and several foreign countries so we want to have a good selection of layouts for the expected 1,500-plus attendees.

At this time we are asking layout owners to “tentatively” commit to showing their layouts during the Convention.

We are not asking for a firm commitment just yet, however, we need to be able to publicize a potential line-up of layouts starting July 1. If showing your layout is a realistic possibility, please let me know by the end of this month.

To offer your layout or ask questions about the layout tour program, please contact me directly at: layouts@33rdnngc.com

Should you have questions about the Convention, please contact Jeff Smith/Fred Hill at: questions@33rdnngc.com

Convention website: http://www.33rdnngc.com/ (Currently a work in progress)

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Layout Tour Chairman
33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention
Hemet, CA
*Tour area includes the Counties of Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and parts of Kern and Santa Barbara Counties.

Back