Search results

1. JazzTrain

Hello from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

Welcome aboard Hugh. Have a great day!
  2. JazzTrain

Forum Notification - ISSUE RESOLVED-

Hello Sherrel, I didn't do anything; I suddenly started to receive e-mail notifications. Thank you.
  3. JazzTrain

Hello

Welcome Patrick:)
  4. JazzTrain

Kit-Bashing of buildings, Contest announced!!!

Congrats Garry, job well done!
  5. JazzTrain

Corrugated Metal Roof

It's my pleasure to share this information with you. We all need to share our knowledge with others so we can go forward and improve our skills. Thank you.
  6. JazzTrain

Corrugated Metal Roof

Hello, I wanted to share a very easy method I use to make "Corrugated Metal Roofs". List of materials: 1) Bamboo sushi mat 2) Aluminum foil paper 3) Paint and Pastels. Method: 1) Cut a piece of aluminum foil paper 2) Tape it to the sushi mat 3) Use your finger and press the foil paper into the...
  7. JazzTrain

Your Layout After Dark

Here's a quiet street on my layout. Thank you.
  8. JazzTrain

Thank you for your "likes"; Yannis, Max Diyer, and Sirfoldalot, they're very much appreciated. Migalyto thank you also for your "like" and compliments; I will eventually post photos of my other buildings. Thank you
  9. JazzTrain

Hello, here's my entry for the kitbash contest. I converted the "walthers greatland-sugar" industry into a "Canadian National Express" facility. I cut off one story of the original kit, then I added shipping doors, docks, lighting, signs etc. Thank you.
  10. JazzTrain

Hello CNR 5103, welcome to the forum.
  11. JazzTrain

New guy from Ohio.

As a new member myself, I also welcome you.
  12. JazzTrain

Maybe someone as "Admin" would be able to help me with this problem. Thank you
  13. JazzTrain

Hello Sherrel, thank you for your nice welcome, I hope this issue will be resolved :(
  14. JazzTrain

New member from Canada

Hello Chet, Thank you for the nice welcome, I will be posting some photos in a near future.
  15. JazzTrain

Hello Mike, the watch tab is already in the "Unwatch" position so it means that I should receive e-mail notifications. In the "Alert Preferences" all the the boxes are checked.
  16. JazzTrain

HO Scale Welder (Video)

Quite impressive effects, well done;)
  17. JazzTrain

New member from Canada

Thank you CNR5103
  18. JazzTrain

Hello Olie, Thank you for the information, I had already clicked every box in the "Preference" section and still didn't get any e-mails.
  19. JazzTrain

Hello, how do I receive notifications of replies to threads I've posted in? I clicked on "Watch" and nothing happens. The issue I was having is resolved; I now receive e-mail notifications to posts I'm watching. Thank you.

Back