Search results

1. S

I bit of a funny question.

Can any of you tell me the dimensions of a nce powercab box. The actual box it comes in. I need to build a dummy box for a friend as a gag. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. S

How to make rock molds using Aluminum foil.

Here is the first part of my how to on using Aluminum foil to make your rock work. Rock Molds Part 1: http://youtu.be/ob8FDg4pctY
  3. S

How to make Nickel Silver track more dirt and grime resistant.

Hi guys just posted a how to vid on my YouTube channel regarding the processes of gleaming or burnishing your Nickel Silver track to make it more resistant to dirt and grime sticking to the rails. I decided to film the process as not much out there other then written instructions on forums...
  4. S

How to on Kato Unitrack

Hi guys I decided to do a video on the basics of kato unitrack. I have noticed a lot of questions regarding unitrack on the forums, hopefully this will help those guys out. Also did a shout out to Bob powersteamguy1790 and Mike Fifer in the video. Please watch comment and subscribe. Any...
  5. S

Kicking Horse River Sub

Hi guys I have been on this forum for about a month. I am starting this layout thread on my 3x8 foot n scale layout. Its based on the CP RAIL line between Field and Golden British Columbia along the Kicking Horse River. Its freelanced layout based on prototypical locations of Field BC and the...

Back