Search results

1. K

n scale traction?

has anyone here attempted to make a streetcar line in n scale WITH live overhead wire? ive often thought of doing this so i was just wondering if anyone has any advice on the subject
  2. K

hello ^^

thank you ^^
  3. K

hand laid switch help

hmm alright thank you very much
  4. K

hello ^^

thats the idea ^^
  5. K

hello ^^

oh cool. thanks for the tip ^^
  6. K

hello ^^

museum putty? i never heard of that. i was just gonna use normal plastic friendly super glue. but im intrigued by this museum putty. what is it? where can i get it?
  7. K

hand laid switch help

rly? heh thats awesome ^^ thanks
  8. K

hand laid switch help

sorry ive never been good with Codes. i think the rail i have is 83? im not sure but i do know its the biggest rail code in n scale
  9. K

hello ^^

heh thank you guys ^^ sadly, because driving a truck, i dont get much time to build a layout. however, since i dont use the top bunk in my sleeper cab, im planning on building an n scale layout in my truck! how cool is that? heh, anyways, ill put up all the pics i can.
  10. K

hand laid switch help

hello i have a hole bunch of Atlas Code 100 flex track and i was wondering if i could use it to make my own switches. im a beginner at this so any advice would be helpful. thanx!! ^^
  11. K

hello ^^

hello out there! just a little bit about myself: i model in N scale, favorite road would be the CB&Q, and i drive a truck for a living ^^ (which doesnt allow me much time for modeling but oh well, it pays for it XD)

Back