Search results

1. B

Problem with AIU-01 and JMRI

i plan on using the above serial to USB i have it bookmarked and i joined the group thanks for rec-amending it!
  2. B

i think i am staring to see where the problem was and what i need to fix it. so then since i have a new computer i would need a RS232 to usb cable as well?
  3. B

so what if i added a PR3 to the mix would that help? my problem is i dont have $300+ to buy the upgrade i am asuming my power cab then is worthless or is it an add-on?
  4. B

so JMRI is worthless then is there any software that dose work with aiu? and whats the use of this information if it wont work with JMRI? AIU (Input) Numbering The NCE "AIU" device allows the NCE command station to check the status of inputs from the layout. These are referenced in JMRI as...
  5. B

I have a NCE Powercab w/nce usb and a aiu-01 (set to default 4 address) with 2 bd20's (NCE Block Detector) connected at 1 and 8 when i set them up in jmri it slows down jmri commands and i don't get the feedback from the AUI-01 to show the track is occupied. The lights on the AUI-01 show up...
  6. B

Block Detection question

thanks thats what i was guessing it would be thanks again for the help!
  7. B

Block Detection question

Do i have to isolate both tracks or can i leave say the outside one conected and isolate the inside one?
  8. B

Block Detection question

I am new to DCC and i have a question other than running wires from the block detector to the tracks is there anything else i need to do like insulating the block from the rest of the tracks?

Back