Search results

1. G

HO Helicopter

Helicoptor from the origanal Bat man TV series, I found one in walmart, They appear to be close to HO scale,,Of course you need to remove the goofy bat wings, but once removed they look like the Helis used in the TV show MASH. So if you want a heli for your 50 or 60 era layout, these seem decent
  2. G

3 D Printing

I have been thinking about these new 3 D printers and how they can be used. I dont know if what Im thinking is possible but could you take a 1/24 scale car model, scan it, and then reduce to 1/87 scale? For all of us that model the modern era finding recent cars for our layouts is difficult. If...
  3. G

Train Web Cam

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but a friend sent me a link [url]www.railstream.biz/live-cameras-free/chesterton-in-west-free[/url On the site you can click on the *Live Cams* tab for other cams, Enjoy.
  4. G

HO Scale Building Printouts

If you need easy background structures, go to this site. www.illinoishistory.gov/ps/construct_mainstreet.htm These are actual buildings from mainstreets in IL. You can print them out for free! They print out at HO scale so they can be instant background or ready plans for scratch...

Back