Search results

1. C

Ho scale printable buildings?

Flats from the Zealot site let it be known that at least 80% of the images used to create these flats were purloined from Clever models and the rest seem to be from Evans design. wile we generally don't mind people sharing our work, assuming they purchased the textures. We do require them to...
  2. C

Working with cardstock and paper

that's a great looking model for 40 years old. or brand new for that matter. Thom
  3. C

Amherst clinics by Clever models

Amherst/Springfield is our one big eastern show. It's always fun to see whats happening outside our midwest roots. This year we are giving three clinics. my brother Dave will be giving two on building with card stock and I will be giving one on Photoshop as a Model RR tool. It's going to be...
  4. C

The Dover books were great and with a bit of extra work could make a passable model
  5. C

By the way, I've seen that tri motor. It was a beautiful model. wasent it done up in Panam logos on silver paper?
  6. C

I'll tackle the humidity question first. We have a layout that spends its time in an un -heated and un-airconditioned garage for several years. what we have noticed is that the buildings will breath a bit but always return to normal. thats going on 6 years. However we do spray the models with a...
  7. C

I personally like the idea of cutting up cereal boxes
  8. C

Opps, left off the "S" www.clevermodels.net Thom
  9. C

Ok, been lurking long enough. I wanted to start a place were folks can get their questions answered and maybe their answers questioned regarding using cardstock as a construction material. this is not intended as a place to highlight any one companies material but cardstock modeling in general...
  10. C

Some Industrial Building ideas

pix didn't work yeah i tried but it's looking for a web address rather then an upload so i might not be able to do this. All my photos are store by my web page provider. http://clevermodels.squarespace.com/blog/ thats where you will find the pix i was trying to upload Thom
  11. C

here's some thing i want to share, it's a model built by one of our users. actually it's a test to see if i can post a pic. two birds one stone.
  12. C

where can i get corrugated tin in ho scale

Some pretty convincing tin here. http://clevermodels.squarespace.com/blog/
  13. C

HOn30 Brick Yard train

Clever models has a new disk that has critters and rolling stock.
  14. C

British narrow gauge in 009 - County Gate

I love the harbor scene. well, i love it all. just beautifully done.
  15. C

Cardstock Buildings .. free

I appreciate that Ed Thanks Ed, We try to be as accessible as possible since thing change on the web site so often. can I ask how you first found us? Thom
  16. C

Thanks we aim to please. actually we aim to be useful. I'll pst some pix after i get a hang of this forum. Thom
  17. C

Cardstock Buildings .. free

Hay Folks, I'm new here. they won't even let me put up a profile yet. but let me introduce myself. Thom Miecznikowski and I'm the designer at Clever models LLC. If your not aware of us it's because we are a rather small company, just my brother and I. We have been making craftsman level card...
  18. C

Not sure if you are aware of my company, but Clever models has a large selection of industrial models and textures available. Either way, I invite you to visit our web site. It's sure to give you good ideas. www.clevermodels.net

Back