Search results

1. M

Chaning what is "Forward" and what is "Reverse" on my New Zephyr

OK, admittedly, nothing worse than the owner of a new toy, when they're old enough to speak, and use a computer on a forum - apologies and thanks in advance! Brought my Zephyr home today, got my loco's working right away, just programmed my 10 turnouts (cool and very easy - and their KB is...
  2. M

Bachmann EZ-Track, Zephyr and Atlas Turntable w/ motor

Can anyone suggest the best way to connect Bachmann track to an Atlas Turntable (with the motor)? And also how to connect the Digitrax Zephyr to the turntable to make it turn? And how to power the other (non mainline) tracks coming off the turntable? Thanks in advance. This confuses the hell...
  3. M

Attaching Trestles to Wood

We have Bachmann EZ-Track and their trestles. The trestles have small holes to allow them to be nailed to the wood (we've got 3/4 inch 4 x 8 plywood). We got Atlas track nails (little ones - don't know what model # or designation), but it's almost impossible to nail them down. Any suggestions...
  4. M

AC vs DC vs DC with HO

We've got Bachmann tracks and Bachmann DCC locomotives. We're also about to get some non-DCC stuff for my 4-year old (our excuse for getting into this...). Some questions: * Is all HO stuff DC powered? (vs. AC)? * Will a non-DCC power unit/controller also work if we put DCC locomotives on it...
  5. M

Bachmann, NCE, Digitrax

I'm new to DCC, and using my 4-year old son as an excuse to play.... I'm trying to decide on whether to expand my new Bachmann EZ-Command DCC controller, or buy a new: * Bachmann Dynamis * NCE SuperCab * Digitrax starter system (forget the name) I've heard good and bad about all...

Back