Search results

1. S

Existing club looking for new members!

Hello. If you are in the Worcester, MA area and looking for a HO scale club, feel free to check out Real Model Railroaders. We have recently had a change in top leadership, and are looking for new members to join us! All the info can be found at www.realmodelrailroaders.org!
  2. S

Did anyone else order Amtrak Heritage unit #822?

Mine just arrived at my door. There is NO damage to the box, but the back step is broken, and also on crooked. There is also white paint from the frame stripe in several places it does not belong. One of the problem areas is the nose where the frame stripe comes around from the side to the...
  3. S

Running with flat spots....

Anyone have any cars or locos with flat spots??? I have a plastic pellet hopper and a loco that have them...not sure how they got them, but they sound realistic going down the tracks.
  4. S

Real MOdel Railroaders Open House 11/7/09-11/8/09

Real Model Railroaders in Worcester,MA will be having an open house on November 7th and 8th... Our website is www.realmodelrailroaders.org We are located at 70 James St. in Worcester,MA 01603. You can call Kevin at 508-410-4902...if no answer, please leave a message! Come see our...

Back