Search results

1. T

A Little Painting, A little Weathering

Before I got heavy in to weathering I used to do a little painting for myself. There were locomotives that I really wanted to have and most were just fantasies but I still had to have a few so I did my own such as the EJ&E units pictured here, they never existed but in my world now they do. :)...
  2. T

Before Weathering....

Before getting into weathering I used to paint my own locos, all fantasy type locos and very basic painting, here's a few. :)
  3. T

Anyone Can Do It

For those who just lurk here wishing they could weather their rolling stock, here's a simple and effective way I do mine and it's even in N Scale. A simple wash of black artists oil paint diluted with Mineral Spirits , brushed on and brushed 95% off again so all you have is a somewhat dirty...
  4. T

End of The Line Cabooses

I don't ever use cabooses on my modeling as I model pretty much all modern, but I thought a good weathering project would be to weather some as being retired and waiting to be scrapped. :cool:
  5. T

Grain Elevator

Did this for a friend a while back, I used the MIG chipping effects to do this and thought it came out perfect for what I was shooting for. :cool:
  6. T

New Here But Not To Weathering

As the title says I'm new to this forum but I have been weathering for a few years now with great success, at least that's the way I see it, :) and in N Scale too. Here's a few of probably many I'll be posting over time, these were my latest weathering projects. I used a Prototype pic for each...

Back