Search results

1. G

Start building HO scale or switch to N scale in a 3 meter x 2 meter room (9.8 x 6.5 feet)

Hi again everyone, I received the N scale starter set... and will I switch to N scale? cons: N seems so fragile... more difficult to handle and maybe we might enjoy it less when our sight would get worse in future as ctclibby stated. I totally agree. I took some pictures to compare to HO scale...
  2. G

Start building HO scale or switch to N scale in a 3 meter x 2 meter room (9.8 x 6.5 feet)

Thanks a lot for your replies. I'll keep your advices in mind. Regarding the scale, I decided to order a N scale starter set to see it for myself. If it's detailed enough, I probably would switch to N. Otherwise I can send it back and keep my HO stuff. I'll keep things like it's a hobby...
  3. G

Hello there, I am new on the forum and an almost newbie railroader. I would like to have your advice as I am rather lost to what I should do no to regret wrong initial choices... that could cause diappointment and potentially cost a lot of money. Since I was a kid, I wanted to build a "great"...

Back