Search results

1. lokithorjls

cleaning track

is there one fluid better than any other. i would like to know from the experienced RR out there. is alcohol just as good as any other or is there something better out there? Is there anything that helps to reverse or control oxidation? and thanks to all those that have helped me with so...
  2. lokithorjls

rolling stock

are there some brands of cars that are better than others? can some one point me to the best brands? i model the 1950's mostly industry and a milk train. thank you i would like to take advantage of the knowlege here and learn from others mistakes. jerry
  3. lokithorjls

tonys trains Opinions anyone?

i am thinking of purchasing from tonys trains http://www.tonystrains.com/products/mrc_components.htm a mrc advance system for $210.00 anyone have any dealing with them? are they a reputable firm? thanks jerry
  4. lokithorjls

laying track

I have run HO before but badly. so I concider myself a real newbie. I am building a new layout in N scale and need advise on how to lay track. from what I have been told taking time to lay the track in N scale is very important to successful running. I am told to take a lot of care. but just...
  5. lokithorjls

help with turnouts

why are my turn outs derailing. i am a newbie. did i buy to cheap? or install wrong. everyone else seems to get them to work. HO scale 18 inch curve with the higher rail (code80? i think)if any of you good people can help me please do so. i am open to your expertise. and if anyone lives near...

Back