Recent content by TucsonRails

1. T

Opinions on set

Thanks to all that replied, I'll be looking into those sets mentioned. I heard athearn could be better starter set wise, and I have looked at their genisis line, which seems the better way to go if going with that company. Thanks again
  2. T

A new video I just shot

Think he is talking about a caboose :)
  3. T

Weekly Photo Phun! 7/1-8

Corey, that is simply amazing.. Love the layout with the road bridge and the train overpass.. seems fitting having the steamy in the pic too.. like it a lot!
  4. T

A new video I just shot

Lookin good! That's kind of what I want in my layout, a rural/farm area.
  5. T

New SHelf Layout Plans

I think it's just cause I don't have the patience to sit there and learn. Don't get me wrong, the software seems like it really helps. I don't know, maybe I'll tough out the patience here soon. After all I need to start mapping out my layout.
  6. T

New SHelf Layout Plans

Liking the shelf layout, but I must say I absolutely despise the software used.. :confused::confused:
  7. T

Opinions on set

My bad... http://www.athearn.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=ATH1073
  8. T

Opinions on set

Was wondering what all your opinions are on the Athearn Iron Horse set? Set comes with a GP38-2. here is a link: http://www.athearn.com/Products/Defa...ProdID=ATH1003 I'm looking at getting a decent starter kit, seeing how the only engine I have is in an unknown state. Also, is there an...
  9. T

Turn Radius

Well thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll end up running longer engines and rolling stock, so I'll rethink my layout. Thanks again!
  10. T

Turn Radius

So if I did a 4'x8' layout, using the 22" radius would that work for a turn?
  11. T

Turn Radius

What's the recommended turn radius for HO scale? Looking to design a shelf layout and hopin to get a lower deck system.
  12. T

Newish

I could have sworn I already had a login on this site, but can't seem to get into it. Any who, I'm getting back into the hobby after a long time off. Have to pretty much start fresh, don't have anything left except one diesel engine and some rolling stock (bought from antique store). Hope I can...

Back