Recent content by trainmastr1

1. trainmastr1

Running Bear's April 2019 Coffee Shop

Morning all .. trying this from the smart phone with the dumb guy. Spent a couple hours on the C & PS yesterday doing some scenery work. Took a few pics with the phone of the layout, only partial real estate coverage.
  2. trainmastr1

The attached photos are of the gauntlet bridge over the Cascade River on the C&PS RR. The very top span is a highway. The center span holds the UP & the Northern Pacific Mainlines coming out of the Cascade Mtn Range from Pasco. The bottom section of the bridge holds the gauntlet for the UP and...
  3. trainmastr1

Montanan ... Working on a friends N-Scale layout, and one of our mainlines is the Northern Pacific. I am going to have to get him to look at your pics. We model 5 mainlines in the NW on a layout with aprox. 55 scale miles of mainline.
  4. trainmastr1

Greetings all. It's been an exciting past week for me. My Grandson graduated Boot Camp at Paris Island Marine Base on Fri. His platoon won the 1st place honors for this training cycle in his Brigade, and was also the 1st Marine Platoon to incorporate female Marines coed in the training program...
  5. trainmastr1

Running Bear's March 2019 Coffee Shop

The gauntlet bridge over the Cascade River on the C&PS.
  6. trainmastr1

Thnx for the welcome back Willie. If I can get energetic enough, I'll try and get some pictures up in the future of the C&PS home layout I help a friend on. I have worked every scale from 1:160 to 1:1, but currently heavy into "N". And hello to everyone else.
  7. trainmastr1

After a very long hiatus, (really?), I'm glad to see the Ol' Coffee shop still Goin'. Health not as good as it was, (COPD), still runnin' trains, doin' a few shows, helping a good friend, with a ginormous n-scale layout in his basement, and just tryin' to keep the Mrs. happy.
  8. trainmastr1

purchase n w/decoder sound

I have had some experience with the N-scale sound decoders, not with installation, but with use, and have been very disappointed. Quality does not match the price you pay for having the sound decoder. It's amazing that you can get such great sound from a miniature cellphone speaker, but you...
  9. trainmastr1

NCE Customer Service is A+++

I am also an NCE user, and have had excellant luck with the system. We have an unofficial group that rotates running on various home layouts, from N scale to HO, and we all have the NCE system. At one of these meets I had the priviledge of meeting Larry and his lovely wife, and they are down to...
  10. trainmastr1

Coffee Shop XXXV-12/3/2012

I'm sorry blackz28, let your breath out. I couldn't get into my old website, as that had the original text i needed. :mad::o Don't know if I have it tucked away in an old drive file or not. Anyways, stay warm.
  11. trainmastr1

Show Your Face

I followed Rt 66 from Rialto CA to St Louis MO in '71. Finished up in Rochester NY, and then returned to CA. :eek::cool: I did it on a 750 Norton tho. Great ride and adventure. ;):D:rolleyes::cool:
  12. trainmastr1

:D10* here in upstate NY. Might reach 15* today, but the lake effect snow will top that. Have 12" already, and can barely see across the street. Reminds me of a story I might post later, especially for blackz28's benefit. ;):D:cool:
  13. trainmastr1

Morning all. Thnx for the coffee Flo. Cold here. 13F and still getting lake effect. About 5" so far and still falling. Good day to work on trains.
  14. trainmastr1

My condolences and prayers to you, and your family Jeffery. She is at peace now, and we all will be here when you are ready, or need to talk. Take care, and God Bless.
  15. trainmastr1

Heck Jeff, sounds like y'all havin' a heat wave. Might break 32 here taday. At least the snow has finally quit. Came down sick over New Year's, went to Doc a Fri. and came a coin toss away from landing in hosp. Have pneumonia in rt. lung, but caught it early. Doing much better since last week...

Back