Recent content by threedeeprincellc

1. threedeeprincellc

Atlas ACF F89-J 89' Flat car Load

I really like that! What’s the length on that flat car?
  2. threedeeprincellc

What If There Was A Model Train Company That Just Made Models Based On Original/Fictional Designs?

I’m sure there is a market for it but it isn’t really for me. I’m more realism than anything. My actual dream is to have a miniature of my own town. We have a paper mill where a train comes into town like once or twice a week. Would be pretty slick in my opinion.
  3. threedeeprincellc

What are you buying this Month?

I can't help but share my monthly subscription box that I just started on this forum. I design and 3d print small accessories in HO scale. For $15/month you can get 10-15 small pieces. This month, is a camping theme to celebrate the end of summer.
  4. threedeeprincellc

The new layout 2023

I like using foam but that's just because I'm used to it and I have it readily available.
  5. threedeeprincellc

ThreeDeePrince, LLC

Hello everyone! I'm here to introduce myself to this forum. I am a father and husband. During our covid lock down in Michigan, I started a small business in my basement / garage. I 3D print miniatures for model railroads and other miniature dioramas. Im super passionate about miniatures! Most...

Back