Recent content by The Englander

1. The Englander

My short line switcher

Thanks, mm the magic hand of god maybe needed then .
  2. The Englander

My short line switcher

Thanks guys , well I decided to extend the rock face instead as I couldn’t find anything that looked right in the space . Also a present of Santa this year is a Kato f7 freight sent , would a single a unit be able to run in reverse or would it have to visit a wye or turntable?
  3. The Englander

My short line switcher

Well I hope you guys have had a great Christmas,I have had some time off work so I have been able to improve and redo some of the scenics . Well what do you all think ? , the large tube is going to become a grain silo or something. Also the coal hopper isn’t finished yet .
  4. The Englander

My short line switcher

Hi guys thanks very much , unfortunately I carnt bend the backdrop due to how they are held in place . However I feel a few trees should hide the corner. I was very happy today as my Maine central gp7 arrived from New Hampshire If any of you guys has some Maine Central equipment you don’t want...
  5. The Englander

My short line switcher

Thanks guys well I used all the most expensive materials ,! The backdrop is sheet cardboard which was white and then lightly sprayed with a ford royal blue rattle can . Then painted with some cheap dollar paints . James
  6. The Englander

My short line switcher

Hi all I have just finished painting one section of my backdrop on my n scale layout and I thought I might share a few images . I hope you like it , please any suggestions would be welcome James
  7. The Englander

Greetings from over the puddle

Thanks autocoach, might be a help .
  8. The Englander

Thanks guys , I’ve got a layout nearly half way through ,not sure if it’s very North American though ?
  9. The Englander

Hello all a newbie from the land of rain and chips . I am James a 22 year old n scale modeller who has no idea what he is doing all the way from the uk .

Back