Recent content by SavageHunter

1. S

Dc/dcc

I made the switch to DCC over a year ago and never looked back.:)
  2. S

Weekly Photo Fun 10-15/10-21

That is a cool tanker Jeff! Nice weathering job too!
  3. S

My new Paragon II NW2 switchers

Great lookin' switchers imackattack! I have one of their UP switchers, and it has become one of my favorites. It is very smooth at slow speeds, and the sounds are great.
  4. S

Weekly Photo Fun 9-10/9-16

Gary B, those are some fantastic pictures, and a nice layout!
  5. S

Weekly Photo Fun 8-27/9-2

Here is a shot of a Reading T1 4-8-4 I just picked up.
  6. S

Weekly Photo Fun 8-6/8-12

Here is a 0-8-0 switcher I bought awhile back, and had converted to DCC. It's good to finally have this one join the fleet on the layout.
  7. S

Lets see your macro shots of your locos or rolling stock

That is an awesome shot, but that building is incredible! Simply stunning!
  8. S

bad day on the U.P

The plan was to bring in another engine to pull it out. I never heard if it worked, or not.
  9. S

Weak Lee Photographers Fun, June 12 - 18

Thank you Mike (Motley)!
  10. S

Weak Lee Photographers Fun, June 12 - 18

UP NW2 switcher pulling a load of empties out onto the mainline.
  11. S

Are there HO deer that are a-little “big”

Ha, ha, ha!!!!
  12. S

Manufactures going out of business?

It seems that Internation Hobby Corp (IHC) has gone MIA also. Their website (www.ihc-hobby.com) has been down for quite some time.
  13. S

company rolling stock?

The company I work for has a large fleet of railcars which we have modified extensively to fit our product. We also have 2 buildings which are dedicated to the maintenance, and fabrication of the railcars. I'm not sure if my company leases or owns these railcars, but I know that we do all the...
  14. S

Weathering/Painting Basics

I am building my first ever layout, and because it is my first I'm having to purchase EVERYTHING I need. With that in mind, I'd like to ask your help in developing a list of BASIC weathering and painting essentials. For example; basic paint and powder colors, and the manufacturers. Your help...
  15. S

Ordered My First

I believe so, but since the blades are molded in black plastic, they are difficult to see without a flashlight.

Back