Recent content by ricjus001

1. R

Cat problem

Invisible fence around the layout. If anything, the collar may prove too heavy for a cat and jumping would prove challenging. Justin
  2. R

Go Pro Video Camera

I saw a vendor at the Big E in January selling a car designed specifically to hold an i-phone that pointed inward(or outwards). Didnt look into it much further whereas I dont have an i-phone. So they do exist.
  3. R

Back from the Big E!

Couldnt agree more, not enough train related items or vendors. (Note: sarcasm) Justin
  4. R

My grandfather started a layout when I was still in the womb knowing I was on the way. There was no Thomas or anything "age appropriate," and 31 years later I am still passionate about the hobby. I gather from what my mom told me the other day that I grew into it walking around with him...
  5. R

SW9 ebay find and repair question

Won this on ebay for $24 plus shipping' not sure of the manufacturer. Am going to do a Maine theme on my future layout with a nod to the Rigby yard in S. Portland; had a great uncle that worked there many moons ago. Runs well after I cleaned it up. Only problem I have is it leans to one side...
  6. R

My reintroduction layout

Couple more pics for those that love pics. Justin
  7. R

My reintroduction layout

I am new here, and rather than use the introduce forum, I thought Id do that by posting pics of my layout I came up with for the kids/family to be put out at the holidays. Started with some locos, rolling stock, track and whatever else I had left from the layout my grandfather started building a...
  8. R

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

263 is my gut guess.

Back