Recent content by NegaJack

1. N

i'm lokking for something and i just cannot find it.

:( sorry but no dice all euro hobbies had where HOe whatever the heck that is and everything was about $2016 a train and all reynaulds had where odd looking passenger cars.:confused: but thanks for the help man! :)
  2. N

i'm lokking for something and i just cannot find it.

ok so im trying to find an ho scale russian o-class steam locomotive and i can't find it for the life of me heres a picture in case you guys need a refernce picture to go off of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ov_841_muzey.jpg if any of you guys can find it i would be very thankful ......now...
  3. N

Minecraft Traincraft

Im back and its time to play some traincraft!!!
  4. N

Minecraft Traincraft

woah dude when did they add all this? is this still the mindcrack pack by the way great job so far im making german ww2 railroads with flans mod and trains mod maybe i'll take some pics soon but it wont be as good as yours because i cant do all that fancy stuff like you :p
  5. N

Minecraft Traincraft

well if i cant get the world i'll try to build my own you have inspired me sir:D
  6. N

Minecraft Traincraft

oh ok im sorry i was really looking forward to playing with my friends on the map but i understand
  7. N

Minecraft Traincraft

well i have used the mindcrack pack on feed the beast (its like technicpack but mindcrack wont work for me on technicpack) so i already have the mods:p
  8. N

Minecraft Traincraft

hi i'm NegaJack i'm new but i was wondering can you release the map? i would like to try it out:D

Back