1. L

My K-27 in HOn3 is finally finished

Nice! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. L

Timonium Train Show, anyone going?

Been 6 years since I was at this one. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. L

Timonium Train Show, anyone going?

Beiland, you know there is a show at the Prime Osborne Center in Jax on the 10th, right? Just moved back to Jax from Charlotte last month, and found it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. L

Tsunami2, T-1100 Startup "Idle Chuff" Turnoff....

Okay, looks like I got it to be Quiet.... Here's the reply I got from Soundtraxx, and just now had chance to test...... Mike, Thank you for contacting SoundTraxx Support. On page 37 of the Tsunami2 Steam User's Guide there is a list of Primary Mixer Volume Level CVs. The sounds you're hearing...
  5. L

Yes they are. Replied very quickly. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. L

Tsunami2, T-1100 Startup "Idle Chuff" Turnoff.... I contacted Soundtraxx, and they lead me to the sheets in the user manual to which one of two to try and turn down the CVs.....gonna try it tonight, and I'll post the results. Mike Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. L

As I'm finding out.....it is confusing....maybe time to invest in JMRI...... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. L

Thanks Toot for the Lead.....I actually still need the sound....For the Waterstop and Ash Dump, only when Filling the Loco's....I'll let you what I come up with. Mike Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. L

Not a manual per se, just the typical installation card and functions guide. I've downloaded the T2 Steam manual. I'll also try Selectors suggestion for the compound and/or single pumps.... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. L

I am finishing up an FSM Water Tank/Tool Shed, and have Animated the the Water Spout. I've installed a Tsunami 2, T-1100 to Drive the Tamiya 1600:1 Gear Box, and to use the Waterstop Sound from Loading Water into my Geared Locos. However, as with all of my Soundtraxx Decoders, whenever power...
  11. L

Tsunami2 T-1100 Startup, Idle "Chuff" Turnoff.

Sorry Guys & Girls, I just realized I posted this in the wrong spot...going to post in the DCC Forum. My Bad. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. L

Tsunami2 T-1100 Startup, Idle "Chuff" Turnoff.

I am finishing up an FSM Water Tank/Tool Shed, and have Animated the the Water Spout. I've installed a Tsunami 2, T-1100 to Drive the Tamiya 1600:1 Gear Box, and to use the Waterstop Sound from Loading Water into my Geared Locos. However, as with all of my Soundtraxx Decoders, whenever power...
  13. L

HO Helix kits

There wasn't/isn't a template per se, as I'm sure each Helix has its own idiosyncrasies , I merely pointed this out, as he went thru the steps for creating his "templates", then the process of laying out on the sheets. Albeit, it was for an N Scale Helix, but I'd imagine the steps would be the...
  14. L

HO Helix kits

If you are a MR Video Plus subscriber, David Popp just had a great video on laying out Helix cuts for their Canadian Canyon Layout Series. Very little waste...lots of pieces. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. L

Youtube's Greatest Train Layouts Part1

I'm getting a dead "This video is not available" link. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back