Recent content by JoeYeti

1. JoeYeti

Looking at a Woodland Scenics Layout Kit

THANK YOU! I am actually using flex track that I already have. This layout will be on wheels so I will have about 3 feet of access all around it when not running. Thanks for the tip on the crossover. I will take my plan to kinkos and get them to print it full scale, that may make it easier to...
  2. JoeYeti

New to here and trains

That is certainly a nice starter set. I hope you decide to get this project off the ground!
  3. JoeYeti

Looking at a Woodland Scenics Layout Kit

Hi Everyone, I am in the process of trying to get my railroad aspirations back on track. I started with an N scale layout design that I REALLY, REALLY liked, but when I started building models, it is just too small for me and my giant ape-like paws. It was also a VERY daunting task having never...
  4. JoeYeti

SCARM

I have the paid version of Scarm. To me it was worth it, my layout exceeded its limitations. IMHO they can all be very good, it is just overcoming the learning curve. Once you are comfortable with the software, it will usually go well and be less frustrating.
  5. JoeYeti

New From Maryland

Hi Everyone, GREAT forum, I can see there is a lot of good information shared here. I am trying to restart my stalled N scale project (Warrior Mountain Railroad). Hopefully I can post some progress soon. It is my first layout in 45 years and my first solo attempt ever, I MAY have been a little...

Back