Iron Horseman's latest activity

• Iron Horseman
    Iron Horseman replied to the thread Trains.com.
    I've always said that too. There is a reason real railroads have to pay people to do this stuff. And I ignored my own advice and...
  • Iron Horseman
    Iron Horseman replied to the thread Trains.com.
    I suppose I will always retain my subscription, just to support the hobby if nothing else. I don't do videos so I never subscribed to...
  • Iron Horseman
    Iron Horseman replied to the thread Newbe with some questrions.
    There is also Atlas Right Track Software. Originally it was a purchase product, then they made it free, then they went back to...
    • roadbed.jpg
  • Iron Horseman
    So you are planning on running two trains on the one track. 153cs are for tubular track. With Fastracks you will need two or four more...
    • loop.jpg
  • Iron Horseman
    Definitely an Oriental Limited Powerhouse then. Which one did you end up with? Through the years I have accumulated three. The...
  • Iron Horseman
    Iron Horseman replied to the thread PWM issue.
    First the Model Power controller is not going to be a regulated supply. Its open voltage is going to be much higher than it will be...
  • Iron Horseman
    Iron Horseman replied to the thread Introduction.
    Either is possible, or not. We are all responsible for chatting with the guests. I talk to so many folks each day it is hard to say...
  • Iron Horseman
    I was born in Pueblo and lived up the mountains in Beulah. Then a bunch of stuff, and moved to Denver (Well, Littleton) in 1983. My...
  • Iron Horseman
    From? I'm a native Coloradoan. However life has taken me all over. And seems I have "finally" landed near Wichita. I have two...
  • Iron Horseman
    Where abouts? Kansas is a big place.
  • Iron Horseman
    Guess, I never answered the question. In general, if it is a locomotive I like it. I am guessing I have at just less than 10 times as...
    • 20240204_151918[1].jpg
    • watching trains.jpg
    • 1712083035109.jpeg
  • Iron Horseman
    The one in the picture? I would have said that was an Oriental Limited Powerhouse model. I did not know Model Power did any...
  • Iron Horseman
    I've sent one of my "Wonders of the Model Railroading World" posts to a large club's monthly publication, If they like it I'll send the...
  • Iron Horseman
    Duplicate or conflicting IPs in the DNS?
  • Iron Horseman
    That I did know. I was just beginning to make some connections with folks in India when they started retiring the "black beauties" in...

Back