Recent content by Geo65

1. Geo65

Winter Projects

I live in Ga What is this winter you all speak of. I have never seen it myself.
  2. Geo65

Atlas yellow box engines

As long as they are kato unit and not roco units you should have a good running loco. I have two of the older roco atlas and they both sound like a meat grinder running. And I have two older kato units and they both run just as smooth as any of the new loco's today. like someone said just not up...
  3. Geo65

EBay Shopping

If you are selling on Ebay set a reserve price. this way if they don't meet your reserve price it's a no sell. Then you want lose money on what you are selling on there. I have won some items on ebay for way less than what they sell for new. and I have seen a lot of things sell for way more than...
  4. Geo65

Yet another layout starting

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I got an idea in mind that just might do the trick. I will let you all know when I start reworking the track plan
  5. Geo65

Yet another layout starting

Man you guys and all this room to move around in. Makes me jealous wish I had room to build a nice layout. All I have room for is a 4x8 and it's not what I want. after getting it all laid out and started building it. Just boring now and I want to take it down and say the heck with it.
  6. Geo65

Atlas/roco locomotives

You know I wonder about the flywheels. Now on the motor mounts How tight should the screws be. these are not falling out but they are no where near tight.
  7. Geo65

Atlas/roco locomotives

Hey guys I need some info. I have two Atlas/ roco locos. Both sound like meat grinders when running. they run good just loud and have a heavy vibration to them. I have took the trucks apart and cleaned and oiled them. I just don't know what else to check. these are the old Yellow box Atlas...

Back