Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arnie:

Small world. I grew up in Creston, Iowa and our railroad was the CB&Q. I got interested in the UP when I lived in Omaha around 1958. Moved away, but kept my interest in UP. Moved back here in 1995 to retire and redeveloped interest in the CB&Q as well as staying involved with UP. Not sure what tomorrow brings in my model railroading. Need something to keep me off the computer.

Deane
    Hi deanej,

Thanks for the welcoming reply and for accepting me as a "Friend". It is good being back in this hobby. And, yes, oh my, how it has changed...while at the same time retaining its fascination.
    I grew up and went to high school in North Omaha: community of Florence and North High, Class of '61. The C&NW ran behind my house while I lived there from 1952-1961. Still a favorite marque of mine. Overshadowed at times by the UP, but still a good line.
    And welcome back to you too. Look forward to exchanging modeling adventures on the forum. Again thanks, and good meeting you.

-Arnie-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com