Recent content by Bruce Kingsbury

1. B

Here we (I) go....

Here are some quick photos of my first attempt at a Unitrack layout on a 3'x5' surface. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Oh I am wanting a continuous run layout with some switching. It is part of a grander plan to include a 6'x7' area across the room from this spot.
  2. B

Here we (I) go....

I managed to get a nice batch of track off ebay. It had like 2 dozen #6 switches and half a dozen manual #4's. I am not gonna use the #4's unless I find the extra pieces in the multitude of short track sections. I have given up on learning either SCARM or EZ track. I am very familiar with Adobe...
  3. B

Here we (I) go....

So I guess I am gonna have to cut/modify a piece of track to make these manual #4's work if I want to use them. The #6's I have don't seem to need that piece though. Oh and for those who asked.... I was having to mean across a 4' witch of table to solder power feeds and track connectors using...
  4. B

Here we (I) go....

OK. Got a table.... sort of. 3'x5' Got about $600 worth of Kato Unitrack. with a TON of switches and all sorts of straight and curved pieces. I even figured out how to stick one track to another! LOL Actually I am not quite that raw but pretty close. I've fooled with Atlas track before and...

Back