Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a brunette always a brunette and never died my hair, and now with some grey….wish I had a mallen streak….not tempted to dye my hair brunette either, read once someone had an allergic reaction and died.
a brunette I am will be until I am total grey or white or dead. Which ever occurs first. I have long hair and not much grey temples a bit….maybe when it occurs I may hate it, but I kind of like an all white…..do your eyebrows go too?! Those I would add mascara to white eyebrows would be weird.
my mum was auburn, my youngest ginger, my eldest dish water blond, the other half dark brunette - blond as a child. so family wise we cover all bases my dad had black hair straight and glossy like a chinaman.
Did not know redheads were evil though!!!! Maybe just exs are evil…hence being exs. My youngest is a nice kid if a bit narcissistic and self absorbed - a trait of his generation….sighs.

I like a bloke with a beard and some grey in it, my other half has a ginger beard lol, black hair no idea how. His beard now certainly has grey, I often grab it pull him up in and give him a smooch lol. Gotta love a beard,

There's this pixie with a wonky wing and a clubfoot. The best darn realtor in St. Maurice California. And she keeps finding dead bodies, then solving the mysteries.

the silly AI makes Pixies look youngish... I keep putting in "Middle-Aged" for the descripting and getting stuff like this, or I get cheesecake style... (see below)

View attachment 183431

View attachment 183432

To be fair, I'm not using photo-real styles, since the genres I write use illustrative styles on covers.
Pixies and fae tend to appear young-ish, no matter their age. If you see one that appears middle-age, they are truly ancient.

Afternoon All,

Started out the day with a walk at 73F and breezy. I knew it wasn't summer because the breeze wasn't warm and humid. After breakfast I headed to Tom's for several hours of BS'ing and MRR related stuff. After getting home I did a couple of small chores. No train room today.

Guilford- Nice photos.

Terry- Sounds like the right choice.

David- Happy Birthday 🎂 .

Bill- Interesting looking station.

Alan- That is an impressive layout.

Willie- Nice haul. The containers look real.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Hey Troy, I found one not so young !

1710021287746.png

And her sister
1710021541177.png

That is true, SNOWMAN!
Tom Holly, and layout, are on the Frisco dot org website. He has a large layout and many U-Tube videos -- enjoy.
Thanks! Yeah, I've seen his layout videos before, but hadn't made the connection to his moniker here. Tom Holley, gotcha.

BTW, that goes for almost everyone else too. I console myself knowing James Bond would have some work to do too matching "secret agent Snowman" with my actual name. Particularly because no one actually knows it. :D

Now Willie...I can figure out....

Evening all,

Well, one out of 2 main goals for today completed.

Garage door back in business, tiller not so much. Way too much metal in the crankshaft area, so there's no compression, but not sure what happened with it. Fuel was fresh and mixed properly.

Looking at a different type. A 4 cycle model might be better.

Good evening gang!

Worked today til 2, came home and fed the dogs then since it was pouring rain, the pups and I napped on the couch til the wife returned around 5. She did her time today at son #4s college on a parents discussion panel for prospective new students parents. She thought it was kinda funny since 2 years ago we were on the other side of the discussion as a prospective Hood College parents. Meanwhile #4 was doing a similar activity with prospective new students.

Tomorrow I shall find time to play in the basement.

IMG_1529.jpg

Just in... about half an hour south of me.

Edit... pics are not good in the news story yet. Here's a screen grab from the FB page:

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 9.29.51 PM.png

Good evening gang!

Worked today til 2, came home and fed the dogs then since it was pouring rain, the pups and I napped on the couch til the wife returned around 5. She did her time today at son #4s college on a parents discussion panel for prospective new students parents. She thought it was kinda funny since 2 years ago we were on the other side of the discussion as a prospective Hood College parents. Meanwhile #4 was doing a similar activity with prospective new students.

Tomorrow I shall find time to play in the basement.

View attachment 183484
Nice setup.

Just in... about half an hour south of me.

Edit... pics are not good in the news story yet. Here's a screen grab from the FB page:

View attachment 183485
"...about a half an hour south of me...".

Or maybe not. It might even be six or seven hours south of you for the next day or two. Just sayin'. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back