Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

You mean squaring them like a 45 deg angle?
Something like that, squaring off the side first and then adding sloped wall on top of that
872beb6ad4c0bdf9ddb032191c220faf.jpg

Image taken from this site: https://www.railarchive.net/cnrgtwdvl/cnr6034_dvl.htm
You would probably have to cut down high side and low side first, glue in a bead on top edge and then add the sloped coal bunker on top. A little of work definitelly, but the tender would loose that Lehigh Valley look.

Last edited:
My fiancé and I were out shopping at Savers today and I came across this 36’ Fowler boxcar! I know nothing about them but it’s brand new and I thought it looked interesting. My wallet and I discussed how many unnecessary purchases I made this month and decided since I already made too many, one more couldn’t hurt haha.

View attachment 174570
Love the price tag. Of all places I have bought model trains, I don't think any ever came from "Housewares/Collectibles".......well collectibles maybe, never housewares. 😁😁

John

In the 1930s the General Steam Navigation Company (GSN) worked closely with the New Medway Steam Packet Company and in 1936 acquired the New Medway Company outright.

I am a supporter for the preservation of the paddle steamer "Medway Queen" which is based at Gillingham Pier. A way of acquiring funds they commission Dapol to build models for them to sell.

This years models have just arrived.

IMG_2825.JPG

OK, so this afternoon all my plans for a few more HO scale locomotives went so far out the window, I think my plan is still falling. 🤣

Reason
I got an email this afternoon while at work about another Accurascale OO scale Class 37 DCC ready Locomotive, which was on pre-order for Q3 2024, seems either a few people backed out of buying them or rescinded their orders for this years run, either way this is now on it's way to me,

1696881742867.png

OK, so this afternoon all my plans for a few more HO scale locomotives went so far out the window, I think my plan is still falling. 🤣

Reason
I got an email this afternoon while at work about another Accurascale OO scale Class 37 DCC ready Locomotive, which was on pre-order for Q3 2024, seems either a few people backed out of buying them or rescinded their orders for this years run, either way this is now on it's way to me,
That is a great looking locomotive.

Looks to be well detailed, looking forward to seeing photos of it when you receive it.

Back